- I've lost count of the number of people who've already come and gone from the waiting room.
- There's a big clock on the wall that I glance at every now and then too. By "now and then" I mean at least once every 2.5 seconds.
- We're not asking the OR for updates. Instead we're taking the no news is good news approach. Business as usual for the experts.
- I managed to eat some lunch and read lots of comments on Facebook.
- Just noticed that my hands are freezing but my pits are sweaty.
- I ate peanut M&M's (because The Dude is at home and I'll be here all day and night) and they were absolutely fantastic!
- Our friend Pete changed his profile pic to him wearing a tiara. Pete is awesome.
- Our friend Jay called while away on business just because he figured I'd need a distraction (he was right)
- There is this really long empty hallway around the corner. It's a little creepy.
That's it for now. Another update to come when there's an update to give.
Post a Comment